What Experts Are Saying About Rinse For Gray Hair : Seeing your hair with gray strands may make you start to panic and want to cover your gray with hair dye. Although using hair dye can make you achieve the result you want quickly, it calls for your commitment as well as some disadvantages that come with it.
After all, hair dyes are still chemicals, and chemicals will naturally cause some reaction to your hair and scalp the longer you use it.
Now that more and more people are going green, embracing your gray hair is becoming all the rage these days. But then again, this is not everyone’s cup of tea.
As much as gray hair is being welcomed with open arms, there are also multiple ways to get rid of it without having to deal with expensive products and harmful chemicals.
Natural home remedies and supplements are widely available to help prevent the graying of hair.
Sage Tea Rinse
A popular rinse to darken your gray hair is sage tea rinse. Sage is an herb that is commonly used to add flavor and depth in dishes that include poultry, meat and fish. It has a distinctive flavor and is a known food enhancer. A sage rinse is an old practice used to darken gray hair. This can be done by using sage leaves or sage tea.
- Boil 2 cups of water and add a handful of dry or fresh sage leaves.
- Let it boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Steep the sage tea for at least an hour or until cool enough to use.
- Separate the sage leaves from the liquid and pour the sage tea in a container.
- Hold your head over a large bowl and pour the tea onto your hair; make sure to catch the run-off.
- Pour the run-off back into the container and repeat the process as many times as possible.
- Apply this rinse weekly until you get the desired color you want. To maintain the desired color, repeat the process every two weeks.
Coffee-Green Tea-Sage Rinse
Coffee is also a natural way to color your gray hairs. It is an excellent source of vitamin E and it has color compounds that can be used for dyeing hair. Green tea is known for its antioxidants. It can be beneficial for the hair as it is capable of removing buildup of chemicals deposited on your hair if you have previously dyed it. It also contains natural acids that leave you hair bouncy and shiny.
- Make a thick brew of coffee by using three cups of triple strength coffee beans.
- Set aside and let it cool down.
- Boil a cup of water; once it boils, turn off the heat and add 4 tablespoons of crushed sage and a bag of green tea. Let the leaves steep until the tea turns lukewarm.
- Once the mixtures are lukewarm, strain the solids out and pour the liquids in a large bowl.
- Make sure that both mixtures are blended evenly together.
- Apply the mixture to your hair like how you would apply hair dye. Preferably, use the mixture while it is still warm.
- Rinse your hair until the water runs clear.
- If the result is not dark enough, you can repeat the process immediately after the first application.
- Do this weekly to maintain your hair’s color.
Reversing gray hair
Because hair has the tendency to lose its color as you get older, gray hair is quite inevitable. But there’s still hope to change your gray hair back to its natural color. With the Gray Hair No More system you can say goodbye to you gray hair and have your old hair color back naturally.
The Gray Hair No More system is a comprehensive method to reverse gray or white hair without using artificial hair dyes and other harmful chemicals. It is a proven method to reverse gray hair naturally, created after studying and researching the process of graying hair. Flaunting your natural hair color has never been this easy.
For a one-time fee of $37, you are guaranteed to have your hair color back. And there’s more; the system not only helps you in reversing your gray hair, it also includes self-help books that tackle common concerns that plague people like hair loss, ageing skin, fashion and more.
You will also get a 100% Risk-free Guarantee if you order the Gray Hair No More system. You have 60 days from the date of purchase to claim for a full refund if you do not experience the claims written in the sales letter.